The Office of the District Attorney is a constitutional state office established to enforce the criminal laws of the State of Oregon.
The Office of the District Attorney is dedicated to educating criminals that public safety and quality of life is of high priority. The Office of the District Attorney is getting this message out in a strong way by combining innovative and traditional methods. The District Attorney is aggressively implementing the will of the voters. This means "getting tough on crime", stiffer prison sentences, and advocating for victims. The Office of the District Attorney wants Sherman County to be a wonderful and safe place for law-abiding residents and visitors.
Please Note: District Attorney Offices are prohibited from providing legal advice to the public. Thank you!!
Sherman County District Attorney
Wade M. McLeod
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Oregon Blue Book
Department of Human Services
- Oregon Department of Justice
- Officer Use of Deadly Force Investigation Guidelines
The mission of the Sherman County Victim Assistance Program is to reduce the trauma of crime on victims' lives by providing comprehensive services which promote self-knowledge and healthy coping in a compassionate, respectful and devoted manner. Advocates provide 100% confidential and free advocacy services, support navigating the criminal justice system and responsive assistance to enhance victims' sense of security.
Director of Victims' Assistance
- Crime Victims' Rights
- Crime Victim Compensation Program
- Crime Victim Compensation Application
- Solicitud De Indemnizacion Para Victimas De Crimenes
- Address Confidentiality Program
- Haven from Domestic Violence
- Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
- Victim Assistance Program Brochure
Sherman County District Attorny's Office
Sherman County Courthouse, 2nd Floor
500 Court Street
PO Box 393
Moro, OR 97039
(541) 980-8674 - 24 hour emergency hotline
(541) 565-3178 - Fax
8-5 M-F (except holidays)